Founded in 1989 in the Jura mountains to meet the tooling needs in the field of eyewear industry (cutting, stamping, folding tools), UNT has evolved into a subcontracting activity in mechanics and precision mechanics.
A dynamic business policy based :
- On a priority objective of customer satisfaction.
- On a skilled, trained, and involved workforce.
- On a recent machine park and regular investments that allow us to offer our customers the latest technological developments in the market.
- On an effective organization aimed at reducing production cycles.
- On a strong environmental commitment linked to our location in the Upper-Jura National Park.
UNT company was created in 1989 in Morbier in Upper-Jura, a region renowned for its micro technical culture.
The company has always remained faithful to its initial activity by offering its customers the design and manufacture of precision tools for stamping and simple or progressive cutting of their parts. These tools are mainly intended for the eyewear and watch industry sector and meet particularly high quality requirements.
With its production equipment, UNT also offers the manufacture of metal components in small, medium or large series. While watchmaking and eyewear remain the favoured sectors of activity, the company has diversified by offering its services in the luxury and medical industries, among others.
UNT has an integrated engineering department, and masters several technologies: CNC Machining, EDM, Die Cutting / Stamping on presses, and mass finishing.
A complete and versatile machine park :
- A CNC machining workshop equipped with about twenty machining centers from 3 to 7 axes.
- Three press workshops equipped with high speed automatic cutting presses and about fifteen hydraulic, pneumatic or mechanical presses from 10 to 300 t.
- An EDM workshop equipped with 7 wire cut machines, as well as 3 die sinking machines and 3 hole drilling machines
- A mass finishing workshop for cleaning, deburring, or polishing operations.
Since January 2018, UNT is certified ISO 9001 V 2015.
This certification reflects the company's desire to strive for operational excellence while ensuring the full satisfaction of its customers.